Tuesday, 28 July 2026

New Blog Section

 Hello blog reader. One of two possible readers I may have has told me that he does not want to read my blog because he is a "main charachter" in my life and is already aware of what goes on, so he has no reason to read it. Hurtful. Because of this insult that has been thrown my way I will now be adding a new section to my blogs, which will include some of the current news. Read until the end to see this new exciting section. 


Life updates

Since yesterday, nothing has really happened in my life. Many such cases. Some of the important points include my new found love for the roblox games: 
- Cake off
- Dig deep
- Rate my avatar 2
PLEASE NOTE: 
I have already played two of these before but quit since they failed to consitently entertain me. Cake off is tiring after 2-3 rounds and Rate my Avatar 2 is quite boring. Saying I "love" them was an exaggeration. Dig deep is also almost entirely made up of menial tasks so it's time left in my life is short. 

Travel updates:

I was mistaken in my belief that I would be leaving Romania on the 30th. I am leaving on the 7th. This is more suitable and a significant amount of stress has been - temporarily - lifted off my shoulders. 

I had some dreams last night. Nevertheless I have since forgotten them, this disappoints me. My mother was meant to go on a short road trip out of town with her evil brother. However, living up to his evil reputation, cancelled on her 10 minutes prior to their expected departure time due to a mystery illness that I am unsure of the legitimacy of. 

My plans for tomorrow

[Should any of these come to fruition I will write them in tomorrow's blog.] 
  • Go to the mall and purchase pants and a replacement cardigan
  • Go to the bank at last
Quite achievable goals. 

Ava poo segment

In yesterdays installment, I announced that Ava would be taking one of their GED tests. Ava passed. Congratulations Ava. 

- This concludes the ava poo segment - 

Todays News

Yes! This is the long awaited NEW EXCITING  segment. 

Today, the 28th of July 2026 is:
  • World Hepatitis Day
  • National milk chocolate day
  • The 112th anniversary of  Austria-Hungary declaring war on Serbia which officially started WWI.
  • The 9 year anniversary of the Emoji Movie coming to theaters. 
Today was an unfortunate time to start this segment, slow news day it seems. 

War in Ukraine, Andrew & Tristan Tate want to be free. Nothing new. 
Much to come. 

Possible activities regarding todays events:

  • Have a glass of chocolate milk (Thank you to Sir Hans Sloane for his wonderful creation!)
  • Celebrate having hepatitis
  • Mourn the soldiers that protected your country during WWI
  • Watch the Emoji Movie and log your emotions throughought it

Thats all for today. Thank you for reading. Candice out. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelations

 The title is a somewhat intentional reference to the bible even though this post has nothing to do with it. I have quite a substantial amou...