Well. I didn't do what I wanted to. I've been FAR too lazy and unmotivated to get up and out of bed for the past few days. I have had zero desire for anything and even though yesterday I did get dressed, do my makeup, shower, etc, I still didn't have it in me to ACTUALLY climb into an uber and go across town to the mall. It was just one of those days. It hasn't helped that I've had some strange sickness wash over me that's caused me to be in constant pain/discomfort along with providing me an endless supply of general malaise. Within the week I plan on, and I mean it this time, going to the doctor for a vaccine. If my symptoms do not pass or lessen on their own I suppose I will also schedule a consultation.
My (revised) Plans for tomorrow
Tomorrow I will:
- Go to the mall
- Go to the bank
- Shop for what I need
- Get my vaccine
My history of staying home when I really need to go out will not get the better of me any longer. I am putting my foot down.
Ava poo Segment
Not much has happened in the way of Ava. New blog post I suppose. My thoughts on the occurances that were transcribed in said blog post are known. Quite a large overreaction on Ava's part. Such a small interaction does not warrant so much worrying. His business is not anyone's problem other than his own. I also don't think anything would have come of it if they did hug. That being said, Ava turning him down was the right thing to do in my opinion. Nothing more needs to be said. It has passed and all is still well. The world kept spinning.
Aaron White Segment
Aaron White is currently going through a lot. Being stuck after falling into a well on Tuesday has been getting to him. Every rope that has been thrown down to save him has spontaneously caught fire as soon as he touches it. The slimy moss that coats the cobblestone walls makes it too slick for him to be able to climb out. His only light source being paraffin lamps due to the fact that no extension cords can reach the bottom also contributes to his suffering, for reasons I do not care to go into. Perhaps the fire department will be able to lift him using their ladder tomorrow. Hopefully they manage to get him out of there soon considering he only has so much time left. Besides that, Aaron White has been okay! He plans to go see the new Spider-man movie once he has been successfully freed. I likely will as well.
Todays News
This is the second installment of the news section of my blog. Some of the current events include:
- Wildfires in Europe continue to spread
- The 1264th anniversary of Baghdad's founding
- Escalation of the conflict between the US and Iran
- Vanuatu's independence day
- World human trafficking awareness day (thank you Andrew Tate)
- "Innocent" Skyrim player wrongfully imprisoned for 1.5yrs over username discrepancy
- National cheat on your gf day (?)
- 16 year anniversary of "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore" Coming to theatres
- 46th Birthday of Harry Potter
Possible activities regarding today's events:
- Water your plants
- Draw the flag of Vanuatu from memory
- Cast a spell on Andrew Tate
- Be thankful you don't play Skyrim
- Please do not cheat on your girlfriend.
- Watch Cats & Dogs
- Read some harry potter
Maybe one day I will expand on my news headlines, but today is not that day.
Small blog update
As you may have noticed, some of the text in my blog is now alligned in the center rather than the left of the page. I prefer this, unless bullet points are involved.
That will be all for today's blog. Fairly uneventful once more. Hopefully my blogs will contain more substance one day. Enjoy this maze and be sure to tune in for tomorrow's blog. Let me know if you prefer the left alligned text or middle in the comments. Candice out.
No comments:
Post a Comment