Monday, 27 July 2026

I have returned!

Sorry to all my loyal fans for disappearing for so long, but fear not, I have returned! 
Much has happened since my previous installment. It would be quite impossible to include all of it, in any amount of detail, in one post but I'll create and attach a crudely made timeline to help. 

I likely will not get into most of this. Anyone who is reading this already knows about it. find a higher quality version of the timeline here.

- if the hyperlink doesnt work, copy and paste this into your browser. -
https://imgur.com/a/EZn0axA

Dream segment

Last night, I had a dream of my (deceased) father. I had gone back in time to visit him. I was about 2 years old. My goal was to change his ways and have him be a better partner to my mother and a better father to me. He was aware that I was his daughter but did not at all seem surprised that I had come from the future, such is the logic in dreams. I spoke with him about his mistreatment of me and my mother, however he did not appear to be swayed. Eventually, I informed him of his (somewhat) untimely death, which he did seem saddned by. I am unsure if i actually got through to him at all. Hearing his voice again which I had since forgotten was quite unusual for me, though not unpleasant. I am not fond of my father nor do I miss him. Later on in this dream, I played Dead By Daylight on his xbox, and then it was over. If he truly is out there somewhere I hope he is aware of the pain he caused and faces adequate judgement. 



Ava poo segment

Ava poo is still in my life, believe it or not. They have since come out as non-binary. I'm just glad the "LOTUS" phase has ended. A few hours from now, Ava will be doing a GED history exam. They have not studied. I think that they will still get through it fine as it is short and (I believe) at least partially multiple choice.  I may add a comment/edit this post after the test is done or their results are in (which would be some time from now) to catalog how it went down. My return to blogging is, admittedly, due to Ava. I was reminded of my blog by a video they sent me. Much has happened in the way of me and Ava's friendship; I may expand on such happenings at a later date, if they return to relevancy. Ava has asked me not to message them for the time being as they need to rest prior to their exam. I am annoyed by this. That will be all for the Ava poo segment, more to come another time. 



Travel segment 

Anyone who knows me knows of my disdain for travel. Recently, I have been doing it an unfortunate amount. My trip to america was nightmarish, on account that I was wrongfully held and interrogated by the immigration officers in the Boston Logan airport. The trip back was more sad than distressing. In 3 days, I will once again be on a plane. I am returning to my home in Africa and am not at all looking forward to the trip. It is 3-4 flights (I forgot) and well over a day. It will be uncomfortable, stressful and awful in every way imaginable. If I do not update my blog any further, assume the stress has gotten to me.




That is all for today, thank you for reading. Candice out. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelations

 The title is a somewhat intentional reference to the bible even though this post has nothing to do with it. I have quite a substantial amou...